Forum BD Phylacteres
  TV
Phylacteres
RADIO  
  Phylacteres

Phylactères Index du Forum
Phylactères Index du ForumRechercherFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Inscription & Connexion
Nom d’utilisateur:    Mot de passe:      Se connecter automatiquement à chaque visite    
S'inscrire sur Phylacteres.fr

But I really think we have to be careful with

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Phylactères Index du Forum -> Actualités -> Nouveautés
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Maître des Couteaux
Maître des Couteaux

Loisirs: j5t4j
Féminin
Point(s) Phylactères: 950
Moyenne de points: 4,80

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Oct - 02:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: But I really think we have to be careful with Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Former Colorado Avalanche forward Milan Hejduk announced his retirement on Monday. Nathan Peterman Jersey . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. "I realized my lifelong dream of not only playing in the NHL but winning a Stanley Cup. My family and I are proud to call Denver home and are enjoying our time together." The 38-year-old native of the Czech Republic spent 14 seasons in the NHL, all with the Avalanche. "Milan was one of the most humble players I ever had the privilege of competing with," said Joe Sakic, the Avalanches Executive Vice-President of Hockey Operations in a statement. "On the ice, he had one of the quickest and smoothest hands of any teammate I ever played with. His release, along with his hockey sense and vision, made him one of the premier goal scorers in the NHL during his prime. Milan was a true winner and would do anything he could to help our team win. He was a quiet leader who led by example and always represented this organization and himself with class." Hejduks career was a decorated one. The three-time All-Star won a Stanley Cup with the Avalanche in 2001 and two Olympic medals (gold in 1998 and bronze in 2006). In 2002-03, Hejduk won the Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy for finishing the season as the NHLs top goal-scorer with 50. He eclipsed the 30-goal plateau five times and scored at least 20 goals in 11 times. Last season saw Hejduks worst offensive output, scoring only four times in 29 games of the lockout-shortened year, finding himself a healthy scratch at times. The Avalanche did not offer Hejduk a contract following last season, although, Hejduk did express desire to play on. He finishes his career with 375 goals and 470 assists in 1020 games played, the second-most in Avalanche/Quebec Nordiques history. He holds the franchise record for most overtime goals with nine. Hejduk is the third-highest scoring Czech player in NHL history behind Jaromir Jagr and Patrik Elias. Ramon Humber Jersey . -- Brandon Hope stopped 46 shots and Kurtis MacDermid scored with 27 seconds remaining in overtime as the Owen Sound Attack edged the visiting Kingston Frontenacs 5-4 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Mike Tolbert Jersey . - The Minnesota Vikings have ruled Christian Ponder out for Sundays game at Baltimore, because the quarterback has not yet passed all of his post-concussion tests. http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Elite-Adolphus-Washington-Bills-Jersey/ . - Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que.Hockey legend Bobby Orr appeared on Off the Record with Michael Landsberg on Friday to discuss an array of topics, including fighting in the NHL. The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. "I just think that the fear of getting beaten up is a great deterrent from all of a sudden becoming a tough guy," Orr said. "I really believe we have to get rid of the staged fighting and get rid of avenging the legal hit, but I think that we have to leave (fighting) in there. I just think a lot of guys will all of a sudden get real brave and I think that it will lead to more violence in our game." Orr was asked about the hit by Buffalo Sabres forward John Scott to the head of Loui Eriksson of the Boston Bruins and called it outrageous, adding that fighting is needed after illegal hits such as Scotts. "(The hit) made no sense," said Orr. "Loui Erikssons a pretty good hockey player and very important tto the Bruins. Colton Schmidt Jersey. I mean, Scott goes after Phil Kessel and thats outrageous. Why do you do that? This is why I believe that the fear of getting beat has to be there and a policeman has to be there if theres a reason to fight." Orr, who won Stanley Cups with the Boston Bruins in 1970 and 1972, said that times have changed and the game has to evolve with the changes. "Hey, we did things back in the day that if we did today wed probably be in a lot of trouble," said Orr. "Its changing now. The new fan were trying to attract doesnt want to see some of the foolishness. But I really think we have to be careful with eliminating (fighting) completely. Orr credited the NHL for doing a great job with punishments on head hits and blindside hits, as well as the new hybrid rule. "I think the league is doing a great job with the hits from behind and the high blind spot hits, and I think hybrid icing is a wonderful rule," said Orr. "Its a changing world and weve got to make changes." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Contact
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 17:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: But I really think we have to be careful with

Le contenu "sponsorisé" publicitaire ci-dessus est imposé par l'hébergeur, Phylactères vous remercie de votre compréhension.
   Nouveautés
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Inscription & Connexion
Nom d’utilisateur:    Mot de passe:      Se connecter automatiquement à chaque visite    
S'inscrire sur Phylacteres.fr

© CRAZY GAME / PHYLACTERES PRODUCTION 2012-2016, TOUTE REPRODUCTION PARTIELLE OU TOTALE INTERDITE
contact@phylacteres.fr
Toutes les images incluses dans ces pages sont la propriété exclusive de leurs auteurs, ayant droits et/ou éditeurs. Elles ne sont ici qu'a titre de référence ou d'illustration. Si les propriétaires le désirent, elles seront retirées.
Design réalisé par Yann Bke. Bannière de Ferdinand Lu.

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation