Forum BD Phylacteres
  TV
Phylacteres
RADIO  
  Phylacteres

Phylactères Index du Forum
Phylactères Index du ForumRechercherFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Inscription & Connexion
Nom d’utilisateur:    Mot de passe:      Se connecter automatiquement à chaque visite    
S'inscrire sur Phylacteres.fr

with the franchise as Marty has been or is. So it woul

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Phylactères Index du Forum -> Actualités -> Chroniques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Maître des Couteaux
Maître des Couteaux

Loisirs: j5t4j
Féminin
Point(s) Phylactères: 950
Moyenne de points: 4,80

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Sep - 03:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: with the franchise as Marty has been or is. So it woul Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
NEW ORLEANS - Greivis Vasquez, now an integral member of the Raptors second unit, has celebrated wins over each of his three former teams in the last two weeks but Wednesdays victory over the Pelicans brought an even wider smile to the jovial point guards face. Cordrea Tankersley Womens Jersey . He played a big part in Fridays upset win over Memphis - the team that drafted him - a week after defeating the Kings, the team that traded him Toronto. However, this one meant a little more, though it took him a couple minutes to admit it. "I just want to win," Vasquez said, initially downplaying his return to New Orleans after the Raptors overcame an abysmal start to knock off the undermanned Pelicans 107-100. Sandwiched between his brief time in Memphis and Sacramento, Vasquez spent two seasons playing for the New Orleans franchise, formally known as the Hornets. There he enjoyed his best moments, individually, of his career. "This is a very special place for me because they gave me the key, they labelled me a starting point guard, they gave me a chance to showcase my game," said Vasquez, who finished second in most improved voting with the Hornets last season, averaging a career-highs in points (13.9) and assists (9.0) before he was traded to Sacramento this past summer. "I was really angry when they traded me," he admitted. "I know its part of the business so that makes it a little sour when you come back but you always want to beat your former team." With the game in the balance down the stretch, Vasquez looked and played like a scorned man. The Raptors backup point guard, like the rest of his new team, got off to an unexpectedly slow start against a Pelicans club missing its best player, all-star forward and Vasquezs former running mate Anthony Davis. When Vasquez entered the game late in the first quarter, Toronto was already down by seven. That deficit would balloon to 13 a few minutes later, as the Pelicans had their way with the shorthanded Raptors in the paint, getting what they want, when and however they wanted it. The Raptors spent most of the second half clawing back, unable to get over the final hurdle until Vasquez vaulted them over it. With two minutes remaining on the clock and the score knotted up at 94 - Toronto had led for a total of 51 seconds in the game at that point - the former Hornet put the Raptors on top with one of his patented floaters. After misfiring on a three from the corner - one he thought he had made - moments later, Vasquez followed his shot, grabbed the rebound - Torontos 22nd offensive board of the night, a season-best - and covered the lay-up, also getting fouled on the play. After completing the three-point sequence, the Raptors found themselves up by five in a game they badly needed, having dropped their last two. They would not relinquish that lead. "I was blessed enough to be out there at the end of the game," said Vasquez, who scored nine of his 14 points in the fourth quarter. "Ive been wishing I could get out there at the end of these games and (Coach) gave me an opportunity." "I had a rough first half and then the second half I was on a mission," he continued. "I like close games. Im not afraid. I will never be afraid. I am the type of player who would risk everything. Thats how I got the (starting job) here in New Orleans. They saw me playing in Memphis against San Antonio and OKC in my rookie year and they thought I was a starting guard." The Pelicans missed just three shots in the opening quarter, dropping 32 points on the winded Raptors - playing in the second game of a back-to-back, having lost Tuesday in Atlanta - without Davis, their leading scorer. Shooting over 75 per cent until the latter half of the second quarter, New Orleans torched the visitors on dribble drives in the paint. "I didnt recognize the team in the first quarter," Dwane Casey said. "I told them they were playing like they were in a rec league in the summer time (but) we picked it up." The game began to turn midway through that frame, as the Raptors closed the half on a 23-10 run, hitting nine of their final 10 shots. Despite shooting 36-per-cent in the second half, the Raptors clawed and scraped their way back into the game. DeMar DeRozan carried them offensively, scoring 16 of his game-high 31 points in the second half and the team out-rebounded New Orleans 31-18, including a 14-2 advantage on the offensive boards. Amir Johnson - playing on a sore ankle, again - grabbed eight of his nine rebounds in the second half, Tyler Hansbrough - starting in place of the injured Jonas Valanciunas - pulled down eight of his season-high 13. Simply put, they wanted it more. "This game was about mental toughness, physical toughness more so than skill," said Casey. "No matter who youre playing you have to bring that each and every night and I thought our guys did." Undermanned frontcourt The Raptors were without two of their top three bigs in Valanciunas, who missed his first game of the season with a lower back sprain and Patrick Patterson, still out with an elbow injury. Valanciunas sustained the injury turning to set a screen in the third quarter of Tuesdays loss to the Hawks and was unable to suit up in New Orleans. Although his back is still tight, the Raptors centre underwent treatment before the game and plans to do the same during Thursdays off day, hoping to return on Friday at home to the Thunder. De Colos quiet impact Without attempting a single shot in the first half, only taking one in the game, Nando De Colo helped ignite the Raptors and change the game with his energy, effort and decision making. Logging 14 minutes, the most hes played since he was acquired from San Antonio at the trade deadline, De Colo was credited with sparking his new teams second-quarter run that cut their deficit from 14 to one going into intermission. "Oh man, he was unbelievable," Kyle Lowry said of De Colo, who went scoreless but added two rebounds and three assists. "You cant forget a guy like that. Thats what I always say, were 15 strong. Nando hasnt played that much but tonight he really changed the game, just moving, speed, defence, just his overall effort and knowledge of the game." Nearing a milestone on the road With the victory, the Raptors picked up their 18th road win of the season, most since the 2001-02 campaign and are getting closer to the franchise record of 20 set the year prior. Toronto has seven road games to go and can finish at or above .500 away from home for the first time in team history if they can win at least three of them. Theyll face only one winning team on the road - the Heat - the rest of the way. Wednesdays visit to New Orleans also marked the Raptors final road game against Western Conference opponents, finishing the season 8-7 in those contests. Charles Harris Womens Jersey . A day after FIFA Secretary General Jerome Valcke said three stadiums would not be ready in time for the Dec. 31 deadline, Brazilian officials said they actually plan to deliver all six remaining venues after that date. They claim only three are delayed, with the other three being handed over after the expected date only because of problems accommodating the schedule of Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, who wants to be present for the ceremonies. Charles Harris Youth Jersey . Chelsea ripped apart Hull inside 25 minutes at Stamford Bridge, with the early goals from Oscar and Frank Lampard securing a 2-0 victory. While Lampard had earlier missed a penalty, Roberto Soldado had no such trouble from the spot for Tottenham, scoring on his debut to clinch a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace. http://www.dolphinsauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Raekwon-Mcmillan-Dolphins-Jersey/ . As Valanciunas was whistled for a rare technical toward the end of the third quarter - a result of waving his hand at an official after being called for a foul - Lowry pulled the Raptors sophomore aside, corralling him by his jersey and patting him on the back.With less than a week until the NHL Trade Deadline, check out the latest trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Flip it and Reverse It? The Buffalo Sabres made the first big move of the pre-trade deadline season by dealing Ryan Miller and Steve Ott for Chris Stewart, Jaroslav Halak and draft picks, but they are probably far from done dealing. TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun believes the Sabres could look to flip Stewart before Wednesday. LeBrun believes the Sabres may consider Stewart as a possible fit for the teams rebuilding core, given that he has one year remaining on his contract and is still only 26. However, LeBrun countered, the offers on Stewart could also be enticing to the Sabres with the Ottawa Senators believed to be interested in the forward dating back to before Fridays blockbuster. Meanwhile, LeBrun tweeted Saturday afternoon that the Minnesota Wild are kicking the tires on goaltenders available via trade, including Halak. Pitt Stop? While Ryan Keslers availability via trade remains a contentious issue around the Canucks, the Pittsburgh Penguins might be leading the charge to try to pry the 29-year-old loose. The Pittsburgh Tribune-Reviews Rob Rossi tweeted early Saturday that the Pens are "very interested and [it] sounds like theyre on his list." Kesler has two years remaining on his current contract at an average annual value of $5 million. Rossi expanded on his tweet in an article on Saturday, reporting that the Penguins would offer Brandon Sutter, two 2014 draft picks and the Canucks choice of deefensemen Simon Despres or Brian Dumoulin Out of Oil If this is Ales Hemskys last week in an Oiler uniform, the Czech forward appears ready for whatever comes next. Cordrea Tankersley Dolphins Jersey. "It could be my last two games in this locker-room, so I better enjoy it,” the 30-year-old winger said after practice on Friday. “I want to enjoy every moment Ill spend with the guys, with my friends, with the people I know." “Im ready for it. Im excited.” With a provincial showdown with the Flames on tap for Saturday it could provide one last battle-ground for the winger, who is slated to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. Strictly Business Cory Schneider doesnt want to see his crease-mate Martin Brodeur traded, but understands that if the 41-year-old does get moved its just part of the business of being an NHL player. “Marty is big part of this team and has been forever. Im not sure there is any player as synonymous with the franchise as Marty has been or is. So it wouldnt be just anybody leaving this team. It would be the most important player in the franchises history,” the 27-year-old netminder told The Star-Ledger. Schneider, of course, is no stranger to speculation, having endured years of rumours in Vancouver playing alongside Roberto Luongo. The way that situation played out this off-season – resulting in his relocation to New Jersey – has shown Schneider that anything is possible. “It would be difficult for everybody, but thats kind of what happens. I didnt think I was going to get traded and I did. It happens. It could happen to anybody.” Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Contact
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 17:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: with the franchise as Marty has been or is. So it woul

Le contenu "sponsorisé" publicitaire ci-dessus est imposé par l'hébergeur, Phylactères vous remercie de votre compréhension.
   Chroniques
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Inscription & Connexion
Nom d’utilisateur:    Mot de passe:      Se connecter automatiquement à chaque visite    
S'inscrire sur Phylacteres.fr

© CRAZY GAME / PHYLACTERES PRODUCTION 2012-2016, TOUTE REPRODUCTION PARTIELLE OU TOTALE INTERDITE
contact@phylacteres.fr
Toutes les images incluses dans ces pages sont la propriété exclusive de leurs auteurs, ayant droits et/ou éditeurs. Elles ne sont ici qu'a titre de référence ou d'illustration. Si les propriétaires le désirent, elles seront retirées.
Design réalisé par Yann Bke. Bannière de Ferdinand Lu.

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation