Forum BD Phylacteres
  TV
Phylacteres
RADIO  
  Phylacteres

Phylactères Index du Forum
Phylactères Index du ForumRechercherFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Inscription & Connexion
Nom d’utilisateur:    Mot de passe:      Se connecter automatiquement à chaque visite    
S'inscrire sur Phylacteres.fr

ut three interceptions turned into 14 points for Florida State. Lineb

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Phylactères Index du Forum -> Actualités -> Festival d'Angoulême 2016
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Maître des Couteaux
Maître des Couteaux

Loisirs: j5t4j
Féminin
Point(s) Phylactères: 507
Moyenne de points: 3,36

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Sep - 03:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: ut three interceptions turned into 14 points for Florida State. Lineb Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
MINNEAPOLIS -- Blake Griffin and Kevin Love had been duking it out for 3 1/2 quarters, and Chris Paul was content to watch two of the best power forwards in the game pound away at each other. Paulo Dybala Juventus Jersey . When the two big guys started to tire from the grueling duel, the little man took over and finished off the Minnesota Timberwolves. Griffin had 20 points and 10 rebounds to win his matchup with Love and Paul scored 16 points in the fourth quarter to lead the Los Angeles Clippers to a 102-98 victory over the Timberwolves on Wednesday night. Paul finished with 20 points and 11 assists for his 12th straight double-double to open the season, breaking Magic Johnsons previous mark of 11 straight in 1990-91. "Its huge man. Magic is a mentor of mine, somebody I look up to," Paul said. "His basketball production was unbelievable so be mentioned in anything with him is huge and an honour." He scored 12 straight points for the Clippers in the final 3:41 to hold off another late charge from the Wolves and break out of a six-game slump in which he was hitting just 35 per cent of his shots. "Its just cool to see the ball go through the net," Paul said. "Ill take it whenever. Fourth quarter is winning time and were all competitive, but as the leader of the team, me and Blake, we know thats when its time to win." Kevin Martin had 28 points and 10 rebounds and Nikola Pekovic had 20 points and seven rebounds for the Timberwolves. But Love managed just 10 points on 2-for-14 shooting to go with 12 rebounds for the Wolves, who have lost two straight to start a tough stretch of five games in seven nights. "We were just tired, I think, and its not getting any easier heading forward," said Love, whose Wolves host Brooklyn on Friday night before trips to Houston and Indiana. "Nights happen like that and you just try to fight through it. I was a little frustrated. I was getting slammed out there." Jamal Crawford scored 16 points for the Clippers, who made 12 of 24 3-pointers and held the Wolves to 37.8 per cent shooting. The Clippers led by 11 points with seven minutes to play in the game, a 12-3 surge by the Wolves cut the deficit to 84-82 with 4:34 to play. But Griffin hit a 21-foot jumper and Paul, who had just four points in the games first 43 minutes, converted a three-point play, hit a 3 from the wing and added a 15-foot jumper and a 19-footer to help the Clippers seal it. "Thats why hes a superstar and one of the best point guards in this league," Martin said. "He got hot at the end and hes capable of doing that. We did everything we could do to try to force him to miss shots, and unfortunately for them he didnt." In a matchup of two of the best power forwards in the league, Griffin and Love spent the first half essentially playing each other to an underwhelming draw. They combined to shoot 4 for 17 before Griffin made his move in the third. He scored 14 points in the quarter, often going right at Love and scoring any way he wanted. Layups, jumpers, nifty spin moves in the post. It was all on display for a player who has put everything together in the past 10 days. Griffin came into the game averaging 25 points and 11.3 rebounds per game over his previous four, and he showed vastly improved defence on Wednesday night as well. He had two blocks and two steals, frustrating Love all the way. "I think for the first time, I dont know if it was from being tired, shot wasnt falling or they were getting away with a lot, my emotions got the best of me," said Love, who was 0 for 4 in the second half and had eight assists. "But that happens to people every now and then. I just tried to get myself going in other ways." NOTES: Before the game, Wolves president Flip Saunders gave Clippers coach Doc Rivers a hard time about walking out to mid-court late in the Clippers victory over the Timberwolves on Nov. 11 to call a timeout. "Flip Saunders of all people," Rivers cracked. "He coached from mid-court." ... DeAndre Jordan and Ryan Hollins each were whistled for flagrant-one fouls in the game. ... J.J. Redick scored 14 points for the Clippers. Daniele Rugani Juventus Jersey .Inter Milan and Napoli also advanced to ensure there will be at least three Italian clubs in the last 32 of Europes secondary competition.Spurs victory, secured by Benjamin Stamboulis 49th-minute winner, was overshadowed by a succession of pitch invasions that forced the referee to halt the game after 41 minutes. Mattia De Sciglio Jersey . The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., defeated Germanys Benjamin Becker 6-3, 6-4 on Tuesday in the fourth round of the Sony Open in just 89 minutes. http://www.juventusfcshop.com/Women-Miralem-Pjanic-Juventus-Fc-Jersey/ .com) - Its fair to call Mike McCarthy one of the best coaches in the NFL but its also more than objective to point out that the veteran mentor bookended the Green Bay Packers season with two, truly awful game plans in Seattle.TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Life off the field may be complicated for Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston and the second-ranked Seminoles, but things are simple between the lines. Winston threw for 225 yards and four touchdowns as Florida State broke a school record for points in a game in an 80-14 victory against Idaho Saturday. An ongoing sexual assault investigation of the Heisman Trophy candidate continues to cast a shadow over the program while the team focuses on football. State attorney Willie Meggs told The Associated Press on Saturday it is unlikely that a final decision will be made before Thanksgiving on whether to charge the quarterback. Patricia Carroll, the lawyer of the accuser, claims Winston raped the victim on Dec. 7, 2012. Winstons lawyer Tim Jansen said the sex between the two was consensual. "The football field is a sanctuary to me," Winston said. "And its like that for all of our teammates. When all of us are on the field everything is just zoned out. We focus." Florida State (11-0), second in the BCS standings, is two wins away from a likely berth in the BCS championship game with the regular-season finale at Florida next week. This is the first 11-0 start for the program since the 1999 national championship season and the first time going undefeated at home since 2000. The Gators (4-7) lost 26-20 to Georgia Southern on Saturday and will be heavy underdogs next week. Florida State should go into the Atlantic Coast Conference championship without a loss and be favoured again. A trip to Pasadena for the title game is nearly within its grasp. Winston, a Heisman Trophy front-runner, played just one series in the second half. "Its not right for the game," Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher said when asked about getting Winston better stats with more playing time. "People know he played well. ... He played exceptionally well and hes on a great team. "To me, stats arent the key for awards. Its how well you play, how you dominate your opponent and what you do. Thats my opinion. People who look at numbers dont really know the player." The Seminoles have dominated throughout the season, but 66 points was the largest margin of victory since a 69-3 win against Murray State in the 2012 season opener. They topped the 77 points the Seminoles scored in 1995 against North Carolina State in 1995 to remain unbbeaten. Blank Juventus Jersey. . The 607 points scored by Florida State in 2013 broke the ACC single-season record set by the Seminoles last season. The 11 consecutive games of 40 points or more ties Texas 2005 single-season FBS record. Fisher, who criticized his teams focus early, admitted he was being picky, "but thats the elite standard we want to be held to." Devonta Freeman opened up the scoring with a 60-yard run on their seventh offensive snap of the game. That was the beginning of the punishing day for a run game that posted 336 yards rushing. He had 129 yards on 11 carries as the entire backfield got loose. Freeman is now the 14th player in school history to rush for 2,000. James Wilder Jr. carried an entire possession on his back in the second quarter. He capped a five-play, 85-yard drive with a 1-yard touchdown with 5:54 left in the second quarter. Wilder carried the ball on four of those five plays and accounted for every yard. Karlos Williams added 114 yards and two touchdowns on 10 carries. Kenny Shaw recorded his first 100-yard game of the season in the last home game of his career. He finished with 107 yards and two touchdowns on five receptions. Kelvin Benjamin hauled in two touchdowns on his three receptions and now has a touchdown in six of his last seven games. "I dont think our high school basketball team scored 80 points," Shaw said. The Vandals (1-10) were never competitive and that began at the line of scrimmage. They had no answer for nose guard Timmy Jernigan and couldnt create running lanes or protect the quarterback. Jernigan had a team-high 6 tackles, including 4 1/2 for loss and a career-high 2 1/2 sacks. "You know, what do you say when you get beat 80-14?" Idaho coach Paul Petrino said. "I wouldnt say anyone on that team didnt play well." Taylor Davis threw for 220 yards and a touchdown, but three interceptions turned into 14 points for Florida State. Linebacker Telvin Smith returned one of the interceptions 79 yards for a score in the second quarter. The Seminoles have now scored a non-offensive touchdown in three consecutive games. Idaho managed just 59 rushing yards and threw four interceptions. Dezmon Epps finished with 126 yards on seven receptions. "Weve just got a real good vibe about us," Jernigan said. "We just look to dominate week in and week out." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Contact
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: ut three interceptions turned into 14 points for Florida State. Lineb

Le contenu "sponsorisé" publicitaire ci-dessus est imposé par l'hébergeur, Phylactères vous remercie de votre compréhension.
   Festival d'Angoulême 2016
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Inscription & Connexion
Nom d’utilisateur:    Mot de passe:      Se connecter automatiquement à chaque visite    
S'inscrire sur Phylacteres.fr

© CRAZY GAME / PHYLACTERES PRODUCTION 2012-2016, TOUTE REPRODUCTION PARTIELLE OU TOTALE INTERDITE
contact@phylacteres.fr
Toutes les images incluses dans ces pages sont la propriété exclusive de leurs auteurs, ayant droits et/ou éditeurs. Elles ne sont ici qu'a titre de référence ou d'illustration. Si les propriétaires le désirent, elles seront retirées.
Design réalisé par Yann Bke. Bannière de Ferdinand Lu.

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation