Forum BD Phylacteres
  TV
Phylacteres
RADIO  
  Phylacteres

Phylactères Index du Forum
Phylactères Index du ForumRechercherFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Inscription & Connexion
Nom d’utilisateur:    Mot de passe:      Se connecter automatiquement à chaque visite    
S'inscrire sur Phylacteres.fr

couldnt make up any ground on the leaders

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Phylactères Index du Forum -> Actualités -> Généralités sur la BD
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Milliardaire
Milliardaire

Loisirs: j5t4j
Féminin
Point(s) Phylactères: 1 194
Moyenne de points: 3,62

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Sep - 02:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: couldnt make up any ground on the leaders Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Their campaign began with a flurry of goals but it’s nerves of steel - and a run of 1-0 victories - propelling Leicester to the title now. Cheap Reds Jerseys China . How many times have I said to you about 1-0? What does it mean? It means championship form. I dont mind the 1-0s, I really dont because it tells you we are determined, were going to defend, do the right things and play as a team. - Sir Alex Ferguson, 2012These words from the legendary Manchester United manager came following a 1-0 win over Fulham on Monday Night Football in March 2012. Ferguson, of course, knows a thing or two about title races and has many fond memories of this particular scoreline. Its 20 years since the famous 1995/96 season in which Manchester United overhauled Kevin Keegans Newcastle with the help of eight 1-0 victories. Seven of them came from January onwards, with Eric Cantona scoring the only goal of the game in five of those matches.Ferguson has not forgotten it, as became clear in an interview with Sky Sports last month. We won eight games 1-0 and won the league, said the Scot. These are championship-winning games without question. And it also helps explain why Ferguson is backing Leicester to lift the title too. Leicester have been fearless in defending 1-0 leads in recent weeks The Foxes have now won seven games by one goal to nil so far this season. Remarkably, theyve won each of their last four matches by this scoreline and five of their last six. Its making for some nervy finales for Claudio Ranieris team but their levels of concentration have been impeccable.In Fergusons final season as a manager, Manchester United won 16 matches by the odd goal and there are echoes of that propensity to edge matches evident in Leicesters campaign. No team has won more than 14 games in a season this way since - but the Foxes have already done it 14 times in 2015/16. One-goal Premier League wins in 2015/16 Team Wins by one-goal margin Leicester 14 West Brom 10 Man Utd 9 Stoke 9 The consistency has been there all season, added Ferguson. If they retain that consistency I cant see anything going wrong for them. Perhaps theres only one bad omen. Though Ferguson revelled in that 1-0 win over Fulham, his side were pipped to the title by Manchester City and Sergio Aguero.Leicester will want to avoid such an outcome, but the process is nevertheless a familiar one for Ferguson and others. Winning 1-0 is not a result to worry about. Indeed, 1-0 to the champions could become a familiar refrain from Leicesters supporters in the coming weeks and months. Claudio Ranieri praised his sides fantastic effort against Southampton Also See: Ranieri hails fantastic effort Leicesters turnaround Cheap Reds Jerseys Authentic . On Thursday, a judge said Varlamov could be released if he posted $5,000 bond and be allowed to travel with the team but he was ordered to stay away from his girlfriend, among other restrictions. Wholesale Reds Jerseys . Or take a relaxing vacation somewhere warm. Brayden Schenn and Scott Hartnell scored, Ray Emery stopped 32 shots and the Flyers beat the Calgary Flames 2-1 on Saturday for their fourth straight victory. http://www.cheapredsjerseys.com/ . They signed their first kicker. Ottawa inked Nick Setta, a 32-year-old native of Lockport, Illinois, to a contract.SHENZHEN, China -- A day after Alexander Levy played a near-perfect 62 in the second round at the China Open -- the best 18-hole score of his career -- the Frenchman was happy just to get off the course with a 2-under 70 Saturday in pelting rain with gusting winds. That was solid enough to maintain a three-stroke lead over Alvaro Quiros of Spain heading into the final round. "It was tough to stay focused, but I kept my mind in good condition and played some good shots," Levy said. Levy, aiming for his first European Tour title, wasnt nearly as accurate as he was on Friday, when he holed a 20-foot putt for eagle and made eight birdies en route to setting a new course record at Genzon Golf Club. But he handled the nasty weather at the start of the third round and maintained his composure after bogeying Nos. 14 and 16, managing to avoid a third bogey with a 15-foot putt for par on the 18th. He has a 16-under total of 200. Levy knows he will face a lot more pressure on Sunday, even with a three-stroke cushion. Last year, he was tied with Ernie Els for the lead heading into the final round of the BMW International Open, but committed four bogeys in his last nine holes to slip to third. "I will be nervous, but because youre nervous doesnt mean you cant play well," he said. "Ill sleep nicely because Im tired. It was a long day with the weather and difficult golf course." Quiros has six European Tour titles to his credit but hasnt got a win -- or even a top-three finish -- since his title at the Dubai World Championship in November 2011. "If Alex plays really well then we might not be able to catch him," Quiros said. "It has been two-and-a-half years since I won so I have not had those feelings for a long time." Finlands Mikko Ilonen was four strokes back in third place after a 67, while Englands Tommy Fleetwood (67) and Spains Adrian Otaegui (71) were another stroke behind in a tie for fourth. A day after 15--year-old Chinese amateur Guan Tianlang failed to make the cut, another young homegrown talent, 18-year-old Li Haotong, shot a 67 to match the lowest score of the day and jump into joint eighth at 7 under. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic. . With the leaders so far ahead, Li is playing for another goal -- a big payday. The golf club has pledged to double the purse for any Chinese player finishing in the top five. While Guan has received most of the attention in China after his breakthrough performance at last years Masters, where he became the youngest player to make the cut, Li is perhaps better poised to make an immediate impact on the game. Last year, he signed an endorsement deal with Nike and coped remarkably well against elite fields at the HSBC Champions and BMW Masters in his hometown of Shanghai, finishing tied for 39th and 42nd, respectively. And after practicing on the Genzon Golf Club course for the last two months, hes close to his first top-five finish. "Im very happy. I want to keep that name on the leaderboard," he said. Englands Ian Poulter also shot a 67 Saturday to move up to equal 11th place. But Poulter said he was still smarting from a two-stroke penalty he incurred on the 13th hole Friday when he improperly measured his drop after hitting into the rough. He took a triple-bogey 8 on the hole, following a double bogey on the 12th. "I shouldnt be happy with the position Im in. I dropped five shots yesterday in two holes. Its unacceptable. Its disgraceful," he said. "I should be a lot closer to the lead, but thats golf. You cant have it perfect all the time." Third-ranked Henrik Stenson would certainly agree. The Swede hasnt played his best since coming down with the flu earlier this week, and couldnt make up any ground on the leaders Saturday, falling 12 shots behind after shooting a 71. He needed a win here to take over the top ranking from Tiger Woods -- a goal that now appears well out of reach. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Contact
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: couldnt make up any ground on the leaders

Le contenu "sponsorisé" publicitaire ci-dessus est imposé par l'hébergeur, Phylactères vous remercie de votre compréhension.
   Généralités sur la BD
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Inscription & Connexion
Nom d’utilisateur:    Mot de passe:      Se connecter automatiquement à chaque visite    
S'inscrire sur Phylacteres.fr

© CRAZY GAME / PHYLACTERES PRODUCTION 2012-2016, TOUTE REPRODUCTION PARTIELLE OU TOTALE INTERDITE
contact@phylacteres.fr
Toutes les images incluses dans ces pages sont la propriété exclusive de leurs auteurs, ayant droits et/ou éditeurs. Elles ne sont ici qu'a titre de référence ou d'illustration. Si les propriétaires le désirent, elles seront retirées.
Design réalisé par Yann Bke. Bannière de Ferdinand Lu.

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation