Forum BD Phylacteres
  TV
Phylacteres
RADIO  
  Phylacteres

Phylactères Index du Forum
Phylactères Index du ForumRechercherFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Inscription & Connexion
Nom d’utilisateur:    Mot de passe:      Se connecter automatiquement à chaque visite    
S'inscrire sur Phylacteres.fr

But, for the most part, we did a good job

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Phylactères Index du Forum -> BD par séries... -> Astérix et Obélix
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Milliardaire
Milliardaire

Loisirs: j5t4j
Féminin
Point(s) Phylactères: 1 194
Moyenne de points: 3,62

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Aoû - 03:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: But, for the most part, we did a good job Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
MONACO -- Canadian Milos Raonic defeated Spains Tommy Robredo 6-4, 6-3 on Thursday to reach the quarter-finals at the Monte Carlo Masters. Air Jordan Retro . The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., will next take on Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka, who advanced on a walkover when Spanish opponent Nicolas Almagro retired before their match with a foot injury. Wawrinka, the third seed, has beaten the eighth-seeded Raonic in both of their previous meetings. "Ive struggled in the past against Stan but it will be quite different this time around," said Raonic. "Im doing a lot of things well and Im looking forward to that challenge." Raonic had seven aces in his third-round match and broke Robredos serve once per set while never facing a challenge on his own serve. The Canadian also beat Robredo in their previous meeting last spring in Barcelona. His next match marks a breakthrough as it will be Raonics first quarter-final appearance at a clay-court 1000 Series event. "This is a first, thats for sure," he said. "Its a result of a lot of the good things Im doing. But I can do better and Im looking forward to bringing that out in myself. "This is the closest Ive gotten to a big clay opportunity, so its definitely a positive." In second-round mens doubles play, Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serbian partner Nenad Zimonjic defeated the Polish duo of Mariusz Fyrstenberg and Marcin Matowski 6-7(6), 7-6 (3), 10-7. Raonic claimed the opening set against Robredo with a break in the final game, smashing down an overhead winner on his second set-point opportunity. The Canadian jumped out to a 2-0 lead in the second set when a Robredo return wide down the line. Raonic then stayed the course to serve out the victory, finishing in just over an hour. "Im very pleased with myself, I showed a lot of discipline," Raonic said. "I struggled in the beginning but was able to figure it all out towards the end of the set. I gave myself a lot of opportunities afterwards." Raonic credited his world-class serve with keeping him out of trouble. "Serving well was a big thing today," he said. "I was also moving well and able to dictate with my forehand." The victory boosted Raonics record to 10-3 on the season and has given him a boost of confidence on the slower surface. "Ive played a lot of the Spanish guys in practice matches," said Raonic, the former pupil of Spaniard Galo Blanco. "I definitely have more of an understanding of what I need to do and what I can expect from them as well." Also Thursday, defending champion Novak Djokovic raced into the quarter-finals by dispatching Pablo Carreno Busta of Spain 6-0, 6-1 in 47 minutes. Eight-time champion Rafael Nadal also had little trouble, beating Italian Andreas Seppi 6-1, 6-3, while fourth-seeded Roger Federer shook off a slow start in a 6-4, 6-1 win against Czech player Lukas Rosol. The second-seeded Djokovic won his second-round opener in 45 minutes and has yet to be tested this week. He next faces Spaniard Guillermo Garcia-Lopez. The top-seeded Nadal has looked sloppy at times. "Lost only two games in the first two matches (here). Cant be better than this, for sure," Djokovic said. "I am confident on the court. Im coming off a great American hard-court season." Djokovic sealed the 22-minute first set with a crisp forehand. Carreno Busta received loud cheers, clenched his fists and grinned broadly when he won his only game for 3-1 in the second. Djokovic served out, tormenting him one last time with an exquisite drop shot. He is aiming for his fifth straight Masters win. He won at Indian Wells and Key Biscayne, dominating Nadal in the latter final to record his third straight win against him in straight sets. "Ive had more time comparing to last year to practice on the clay courts and to get my game to the level where I want it to be," Djokovic said. Nadal achieved his 300th win on clay in beating Seppi. He won this title for eight straight years until last year when he lost the final to Djokovic. "Today I played a little bit better than yesterday," Nadal said. "I was playing at a good level." He next faces sixth-seeded David Ferrer, who easily beat Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria 6-4, 6-2, while Federer will face ninth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. Nadal has a 21-5 career record against countryman Ferrer, winning 10 of the past 11 meetings. "David is a tough, tough player on any surface," Nadal said. "But here on clay, always a big challenge." Rosol, meanwhile, broke Federer in the third game and held for 3-1. "It was a bit rocky in the beginning," Federer said. He broke back with a stinging cross-court forehand at Rosols feet, and then broke him to love. He clinched the set when Rosols forehand sailed long. Federer has a 10-4 record against Tsonga, who beat him in the French Open quarter-finals last year and in the Wimbledon quarters in 2011. "Ive seen Jo play different kind of quality matches lately, so not quite sure hes going to play, how aggressive, how passive," Federer said. Tsonga won 5-7, 6-3, 6-0 against Fabio Fognini of Italy, who did his best to spoil the Frenchmans 29th birthday with his wild antics, including smashing rackets and shouting loudly. In the days only upset, Garcia-Lopez beat fifth-seeded Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic 4-6, 6-3, 6-1. The only other time Garcia-Lopez reached a Masters last eight was in Shanghai four years ago, when he lost to Djokovic, who leads 5-0 in their head-to-heads. Air Jordan Shoes Retro 2016 . On Sunday, hell attempt to become the youngest driver to win a NASCAR Nationwide race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be the only kid pushing a podium finish. Air Jordan Retro For Sale .com) - Joique Bells touchdown run in the fourth quarter gave the Detroit Lions a 20-14 victory over the Chicago Bears on Sunday. http://www.jordanshoesretroforsale.com/ . Vonn "reopened" the idea of competing in the season-opening World Cup event on Oct. 26-27 in Soelden, Austria after returning to the slopes last month in Portillo, Chile.Daniel Briere is a healthy scratch from the Canadiens lineup and will be replaced by Brandon Prust for tonights Game 5 against the Boston Bruins. Briere has one goal and three assists in eight playoff games this spring while playing on the fourth line with Travis Moen and Dale Weise. Prust has one assist in six games but has sat out the last two games of this series. You can listen to the game on TSN Radio 690 Montreal at 7pm et. Boston earned a 1-0 overtime victory in Thursdays Game 4 battle in Montreal, with Matt Fraser, a call-up from the American Hockey League, providing the only goal of the important contest. Playing in his first-ever playoff game after being recalled earlier on Thursday from the Providence Bruins, Fraser scored 1:19 into overtime to even this best-of-seven series at two games apiece. Price turned away 34 shots in the loss for the Canadiens. This was the 10th time a playoff game between these long-time rivals had ended 1-0, with the last coming on April 15, 2008 when the Canadiens took Game 4 in an eventual seven-game victory in the quarterfinals. However, this was just the second overtime game to end 1-0, as the only other time was on April 16, 1953 when Elmer Latch scored the Cup-clinching goal for the Canadiens to finish off a four-game sweep. "Both teams battled and I was happy by the effort of our team," said Montreal head coach Michel Therrien. "Both goalies were phenomenal, both teams were well prepared. We lost the battle in front of the net, obviously, on the winning goal. But Im pleased with our teams effort. When its overtime, it could go either way." A combined 65 shots through the first 60 minutes failed to find the back of the net but Bostons third of the extra session made it in. On the goal, Johnny Boychuk let fly with a big shot thhat Carey Price made the save on and the puck bounced behind the net. Jordan Shoes. It rolled to the front and Carl Soderberg got a weak backhand off that Price also stopped, but Fraser was there for a backhand of his own that went in to end the game. "The puck was bobbing out in front," said Fraser. "I tried to sneak it out and knocked it in. Its pretty exciting. I hardly slept today, being called up, but this is just one game and we just tied the series. Now we go back to Boston and continue." According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Fraser is only the sixth NHL player in the past 75 years to score his first career playoff goal in a 1-0 overtime game. He is the second this postseason as Minnesotas Mikael Granlund lifted his team to a 1-0 OT victory over Colorado in the opening round. Fraser, who scored an OT winner for Providence in this seasons Calder Cup playoffs, also became the first player in history to score overtime playoff goals in the AHL and NHL during the same season. Bostons Tuukka Rask stopped 33 shots for his second shutout of the playoffs and fifth of his postseason career. "I saw the puck well tonight," said Rask. "They had a couple of shots that were screens. But, for the most part, we did a good job tonight letting me see the puck more. We didnt give them a lot. We managed the puck very well at times." The Bruins lost the opener of this series in overtime before rallying late for a win in Game 2. Montreal then posted a 4-2 win in Tuesdays Game 3 meeting at the Bell Centre before dropping its second home game of the series in heartbreaking fashion on Thursday. This series is the 34th playoff meeting between these Original Six rivals. The Canadiens are 24-9 in the previous 33 series, but the Bruins have won the last two (2008, 2011). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Contact
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: But, for the most part, we did a good job

Le contenu "sponsorisé" publicitaire ci-dessus est imposé par l'hébergeur, Phylactères vous remercie de votre compréhension.
   Astérix et Obélix
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Inscription & Connexion
Nom d’utilisateur:    Mot de passe:      Se connecter automatiquement à chaque visite    
S'inscrire sur Phylacteres.fr

© CRAZY GAME / PHYLACTERES PRODUCTION 2012-2016, TOUTE REPRODUCTION PARTIELLE OU TOTALE INTERDITE
contact@phylacteres.fr
Toutes les images incluses dans ces pages sont la propriété exclusive de leurs auteurs, ayant droits et/ou éditeurs. Elles ne sont ici qu'a titre de référence ou d'illustration. Si les propriétaires le désirent, elles seront retirées.
Design réalisé par Yann Bke. Bannière de Ferdinand Lu.

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation